Aims: 1. To arrange revision;
2. To check P’s knowledge of the material covered.
Objective: By the end of the lesson P’s will be able to do a test.
The beginning of the lesson
Revision of the words
Revision of grammar
Presentation of the test
You/watching TV/were/ when? - …
Reading/he/was/What? - …
One person answers
1.Fill in the gaps:
Chocol…te, bre…d, ca…ton, the b…ker’s, s…permarket, da..ry, mark…t, on…on.
2. Match the words.
1 a tin a of bread
2 a bottle b of juice
3 a loaf c of water
4 a bar d of chocolate
5 a jar e of fish
6 a carton f of sweets
7 a box g of coffee
3. Divide into two column.
Potatoes, milk, fruit, meat, juice, eggs, coffee, tins, sugar, cheese, cartons, vegetables, nuts, tomatoes.
4. Fill in the gaps with this/that or these/those.
1. Does he like … book?
2. … is a pink blouse and … is a black skirt.
3. … pen is not completing me, show me … one, please!
4. … pictures are wonderful!
5. I’d like to on … taxi.
5. Fill in the gaps with one or ones.
1. I don’t like this cards, I’d like to buy another … .
2. Do you like these slippers? Look at … .
3. What about these pictures? Look at … .
4. Mum wants to buy that book. – I think … is better.
5. Which skirt do you like best? The blue … .
6. Translate the words.
Хлеб, шоколад, пакет(сока), джем, жестяная банка, деньги, зеленщик, конфеты, сок.
7. Make up the questions.